2010年5月24日月曜日

Useful English Expression During your Lesson :)
















Hi everyone,

Let me share with you some useful expressions that you can use during your online lesson with your instructor.

英語  がくしゅう、 がんばってくださいね。


Useful Expressions in English


Greetings and Introduction:

Good morning!

Good afternoon!

Good evening!

Good night!

How are you?

Nice to meet you.

I’m glad to meet you.


During the Class:


I don’t speak English very well. Please guide me as we study.

Please repeat again.

Please speak slowly.

Sorry, I cannot hear you. Please say it again.

Sorry, but I cannot understand difficult words. Please use simple expressions.

What page?

What book?

Yes, I understand clearly. / Yes, I understand.

Please continue.

Sorry, but I don’t understand. Please repeat again.

The line is quite noisy/choppy.

Please call me gain.

I can hear you clearly.

Please send message to me through chat box.

Please correct my mistake.

Please send the textbook.

Kindly send the link.


After the class:


You must be tired. Please take a rest.

Thank you for your lesson.

Thank you for teaching me.

It was an interesting lesson.

I enjoyed my class today/tonight.

Take care.

See you soon!

See you again!

See you tomorrow.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿