2010年9月9日木曜日

Best Hot Springs in Town










It’s still rainy season in the Philippines, but the weather could be very humid at times. I simply like cold weather and rainy days because it gives me the feeling of deep tranquility. Whenever I like to relax, I would always think about the resorts in Calamba, Laguna. It is around an hour and a half drive from Manila or by bus. This place is nearby my hometown.

The resorts at Calamba, Laguna are located around the beautiful Mt. Makiling, where you can experience breath taking serenity of nature!

The water from hot springs comes from the underground of Mt. Makiling about 300 meters deep. So you can actually experience the “Miracle water” from hot springs, because it is known to cure sickness.


There are over hundreds of hot springs around the town and even in Los Banos, the town next to Calamba where you can find the stunning University of the Philippine, Los Banos branch.

Aside from hot springs, you can also try the best BUKO pies in the country.Try it when you get to visit this place.

I could not wait to relax and unwind in this perfect get away near by the city!






0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿